“Personal information” in this policy means information about you, including your identity, finances, and online behavior.
IVRL does not address, Children, described as anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Children without verification of parental consent, IVRL will take necessary steps to remove that information from our services. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child/ren has/have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
Information We Collect
At this time IVRL does not collect or store any information that would be considered Personal Information.
Data associated with on chain transactions or IVRL gaming contracts is public and will be treated as such.
3rd Party Usage
- IP address
- wallet address
- geolocation based on IP
- email address
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
At any time if you no longer wish us to have your information you may:
- Close your account
If you close your account or request that we delete personal information, we still need to keep some personal information so we can:
- Complete a transaction, provide goods or services you requested, or comply with our promises to you in the user agreement or other contract you have with us
- Detect and prevent malicious, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- Protect your (or another person’s) legal rights, including the right to free speech
- Manage our internal business processes that are reasonably related to your expectations when using our services
- Comply with laws
Disclosure Of Data
Legal Requirements may require IVRL to disclose your Personal Information in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of IVRL
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with IVRL
- To protect the personal safety of users of IVRL or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- V. SECURITY OF DATA
- The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- V. SECURITY OF DATA